Please SHARE these 10 TWEETS with your Twitter followers right now!
1. Climate change is triggering more extreme weather, leaving behind a trail of death and destruction
2. We are throwing off the natural balance of our atmosphere, and raising the planet’s average temperatures
3. Greenhouse gases make our planet hotter and wetter
4. “By the time we are seeing the full impact of global warming, it will be too late to fix it.” ~Dr. Heidi Cullen, chief climatologist for Climate Central
5. We must put a brake on our emissions, while there is room and time to stop safely
6. 3 big weather events that affect our health? Heat waves, heavy rainfall, drought
7. The world could warm by 7.2 °F by the end of this century if concerted action is not taken now
8. Areas of the Great Lakes are 25″ lower than normal due to lack of winter ice cover and a dry summer
9. “The ‘wait and see’ approach may seem rational, but it is incredibly risky.” ~Dr. Heidi Cullen, chief climatologist for Climate Central
10. Increased drought is increasing the severity and number of wild fires
For more clean air tweets follow Moms Clean Air Force on Twitter.