Our mission is to protect children from air pollution and climate change. We envision a safe, stable, and equitable future where all children breathe clean air.
We are a community of over 1 million moms and dads united against air pollution—including the urgent crisis of our changing climate—to protect our children’s health. We fight for Justice in Every Breath, recognizing the importance of equitable solutions in addressing air pollution and climate change.
Through a vibrant network of state-based community organizers, we work on national and local policy issues. Our moms meet with lawmakers at every level of government and on both sides of the political aisle to build support for equitable, just, and healthy solutions to pollution. We consider ourselves “Mompartisan.” Protecting children’s health is a nonpartisan issue.
members strong, but we still need you
- WE ARM MEMBERS with reliable information and solutions through online resources, articles, action tools, and on-the-ground events.
- WE CONNECT THE DOTS between industrial pollution and children’s health, through education and outreach in states across the country.
- WE BUILD SUPPORT for policies and strategies that limit climate pollution from carbon, methane, and ozone, and that protect children from pollution — especially in areas that face disproportionate pollution burdens.
- WE WORK TO PROTECT children from potentially harmful chemical exposures through education and advocacy focused on toxic chemicals in consumer products and other sources.
- WE BRING DIVERSE VOICES of parents to decision makers at the local, regional, and national levels.
- WE DRIVE SOLUTIONS that support equitable climate solutions for a strong economy and healthy families.
- WE FOSTER CONVERSATION about climate change that moves beyond partisanship, to focus on families and communities.
Moms have passion and power — an unbeatable combination. Moms will do everything we can to keep our children safe and sound. That’s why we are uniting to ensure that our children have clean air right now, and for their future.