Our mission is to protect children from air pollution and climate change. We envision a safe, stable future where all children breathe clean air.
We are a community of over 1,000,000 moms and dads united against air pollution – including the urgent crisis of our changing climate – to protect our children’s health.
We work across the US on national and local policy issues, through a vibrant network of state-based field teams. We believe that protecting children’s health is a non-partisan issue. In fact, we think of ourselves as “Mompartisan.” Our moms meet with lawmakers at every level of government and on both sides of the political aisle to build support for commonsense solutions to pollution.
members strong, but we still need you
- WE ARM MEMBERS with reliable information and solutions through online resources, articles, action tools, and on-the-ground events.
- WE CONNECT THE DOTS between climate change and children’s health, through education and outreach in states across the country.
- WE BUILD SUPPORT for standards that limit climate pollution from carbon, methane, and ozone.
- WE WORK TO PROTECT children from potentially harmful chemical exposures through education and advocacy focused on toxic chemicals in consumer products and other sources.
- WE BRING THE VOICES of parents to decision makers at the local, regional, and national levels.
- WE DRIVE SOLUTIONS that support clean, renewable energy for a strong economy and healthy families.
- WE FOSTER CONVERSATION about climate change that moves beyond partisanship, to focus on families and communities.
Moms have passion and power — an unbeatable combination. Moms will do everything we can to keep our children safe and sound. That’s why we are uniting to ensure that our children have clean air right now, and for their future.