Mom’s Clean Air Force West Michigan is participating in the
2012 Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital
Grand Rapids Kids Marathon
Kick-Off Event is Tuesday, August 14th
At the Fifth Third Ballpark, Comstock Park, MI
5:00-6:30 PM Health Fair
5:30 PM Moms Clean Air Force Press Conference
6:30 PM Kick-Off Run
- Sign up for FREE – Register by Aug. 13, 2012 at www.grandrapidsmarathon.com
- Train three times each week!*
Beginning at August 14th Kick-Off, run or walk three times each week with a friend or family member. Track your progress on the log sheet which can be downloaded from the Grand Rapids Marathon website
3. Get Ready to Race!
By October 20, you’ll be ready to run or walk the last 1.2 miles on the Official Race Course!
- Registered runners receive an official race bib and t-shirt
- Finishers receive a Kids Marathon medal
- Participants who complete 5, 13, and 20 miles will receive prizes along the way!
First 20 kids to stop at our Moms Clean Air Force booth during the Health Fair on Aug. 14th will receive a FREE Moms Clean Air Force t-shirt.
For more information, please contact Starla McDermott firstname.lastname@example.org or call (616) 459-6459