Please SHARE these 10 TWEETS with your Twitter followers right now!
1. Poor indoor air quality in schools is linked to decreased concentration and poor test results
2. Poor school air quality can contribute to asthma attacks, headaches, fatigue, nausea, and rashes
3. Up to half of all the nation’s schools have problems with indoor environmental quality
4. Keeping school air clean helps our children learn better and perform at their full potential
5. Factors affecting school air include: chemicals in cleaning products, mold, asbestos, and radon
6. Poor school air quality can exacerbate learning and behavioral disorders
7. What can parents do? Demand no-idling rules. Demand that safer products be used around children
8. Schools that switch to green cleaning products have reaped financial and health benefits
9. Poor school air quality can increase absenteeism
10. With 10% of children suffering from asthma, chemicals have no place in our children’s schools.
For more clean air tweets follow Moms Clean Air Force on Twitter.