Please SHARE these 10 TWEETS with your Twitter followers right now!
1. We are changing our climate. And we are beginning to see, feel—and suffer from—the results
2. Industrial and agricultural activities send extra greenhouse gases into our atmosphere
3. Since 1980, weather disasters in North America have increased fivefold
4. “Nowhere in the world is the rising number of natural catastrophes more evident than in North America”
5. Insect-borne illnesses are spreading, and asthma and allergy seasons are getting longer
6. Children’s lungs are more vulnerable to the smog that is caused by higher temperatures
7. Climate change brings more frequent and intense heat waves, leading to stroke and respiratory problems
8. Floods that would normally occur once a century are now happening every 3 to 20 years
9. Many species cannot adapt fast enough to global warming; they are threatened with extinction
10. The federal government spent 3x more than the private insurance industry on #climate change impacts in 2012
For more clean air tweets follow Moms Clean Air Force on Twitter.