On September 2, West Virginia elected officials and clean transportation advocates held a press conference to call for bold federal incentives in electric vehicles and support for EV advanced manufacturing in Shepherdstown.
- Delegate John Doyle (D - Jefferson, 67)
- Chris Craig, Harpers Ferry Town Council
- JB Christensen, Eastern Panhandle Central Labor Council
- Robert Fernatt, West Virginia Electric Auto Association
- Lucia Valentine, Moms Clean Air Force
- Morgan Sell, Eastern Panhandle Green Coalition