In honor of Black History Month, Moms Clean Air Force and Clinicians for Climate Action Michigan Chapters hosted a virtual panel discussion about public health and environmental justice in Michigan. Panelists discussed the disproportionate impacts of pollution on Black communities, asking for stronger public health protections from EPA and highlighting Justice40’s meaningful investments to support historically marginalized communities to tackle the climate crisis, transition to clean energy, and protect public health.
- Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib (MI-12)
- Sandra Turner-Handy, Special Advisor to the President, MI Environmental Council
- Elizabeth (Lisa) Del Buono, MD, President, Michigan Clinicians for Climate Action
- Taylor Barrow, MSW, Third Year Medical Student, Wayne State University
- Elizabeth Hauptman, Michigan State Coordinator, Moms Clear Air Force