Moms Clean Air Force is a community of 900,000 moms and dads united against air pollution – including the urgent crisis of our changing climate – to protect our children’s health. We arm members with reliable information and solutions through online resources, articles, action tools, and on-the-ground events. We work across the US on national and local policy issues, through a vibrant network of 18 state-based field teams. Our moms meet with lawmakers at every level of government to build support for commonsense solutions to pollution. Moms have passion and power – an unbeatable combination. We are harnessing the strength of mother love to fight back against polluters.
MEMBERS STRONG: BUT WE STILL NEED YOU!
Please join the thousands of moms who know…
WHAT WE’RE WORKING ON
- Connecting the dots between climate change and children’s health;
- Building support for standards that limit climate pollution from carbon, methane, and ozone;
- Protecting children from potentially harmful chemical exposures through education and advocacy focused on toxic chemicals in consumer products and other sources;
- Bringing the voices of parents to decision makers at the local, regional, and national levels;
- Driving solutions that support clean, renewable energy for a strong economy and healthy families; and
- Fostering a national conversation about climate change that moves beyond partisanship, to focus on families and communities.
Moms have passion and power — an unbeatable combination. Moms will do everything we can to keep our children safe and sound. That’s why we are uniting to ensure that our children have clean air right now, and for their future.
At Moms Clean Air Force, we make it easy and fast for busy parents to make their voices heard—while baby naps.
Because sometimes, being a good mom means being an active citizen.