Asthma is a national epidemic. Nearly 26 million Americans live with asthma — including 7 million children! While we can control some of the asthma triggers in our homes, we can only protect ourselves from air pollution triggers by supporting strong regulations to clean our air.
Please read and share our visual guide – available in both English, Spanish and Chinese. We hope it will bring relief to asthma sufferers everywhere!
LEARN MORE ABOUT ASTHMA:
- Q&A: What You Need to Know About Asthma
- 10 Tweetable Facts About Asthma
- What Triggers Asthma
- Climate Change Is Making Allergies Worse
- Allergies, Asthma, Climate Change…Oh My!
- Breathing Easy At School
- Asthma & Children Fact Sheet (The American Lung Association)
- EPA: Nearly 26 million Americans continue to live with asthma (The Citizen)