Please SHARE these TWEETS with your Twitter followers right now!
1. Fracking poses potential health risks for pregnant moms & babies.
2. Technologies to cut methane are available and have already been successfully deployed.
3. One quarter of the climate disruption we’re experiencing today comes from methane pollution.
4. Once leaks are identified, repairing almost every leak pays for itself.
5. EPA standards could reduce the oil & gas industry’s methane pollution in half in a just few years.
6. Leak detection and repair programs can cut methane by approx. 1,700,000 to 1,800,000 metric tons per year.
7. Large methane emission reductions are achievable at low cost using available technologies.
8. Total methane emissions from U.S. oil and gas are projected to increase 4.5% by 2018.
9. Methane reduction opportunities could create over $164M net savings for operators.
10. Methane leaks are dangerous.
For more clean air tweets follow Moms Clean Air Force on Twitter.