TOPICS: Air Pollution, Alaska, California, Children's Health, Climate Change, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Great Lakes, Heat and Extreme Weather, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New England, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Science, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington DC, Washington State, Wisconsin, Wyoming
TOPICS: Activism, African-American Community, Air Pollution, Alaska, Asthma, Children's Health, Clean Air Rules and Regulations, Climate Change, Colorado, Environment, EPA, Florida, Georgia, Great Lakes, Heat and Extreme Weather, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Latino Community, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, MCAF News, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Motherhood, Nevada, New England, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Politics, Pollution, Social Justice, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington DC, Washington State, Wisconsin, Wyoming
TOPICS: Activism, Air Pollution, California, Colorado, Fracking, Natural Gas, New Mexico, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas
TOPICS: Children's Health, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Science
- AU Live, Oil and gas companies explore Northeast Ohio for fracking opportunities
- Gongwer Ohio report, Enviro Groups Blast Methane Standards Rollback
- MarketWatch, Federal Agency Releases Finding of No Significant Environmental Impact with Lake Erie Wind Turbine Project
- The Columbus Dispatch, EPA moves to dramatically cut regulation of coal power
- The Alliance Review, EPA moves to dramatically cut regulation of coal power
- The Daily Jeff, EPA moves to dramatically cut regulation of coal power
- The Columbus Dispatch, Ohio EPA studying federal clean air changes
- Energy News Network, Panel: Methane leak capture could add millions to Ohio’s economy
- Mansfield News Journal, Community rallies against Ashland County fracking
- WCSM Radio, Report Highlights Ohio Mom on Front Lines of Oil and Gas Boom
- Public News Service, Report Highlights Ohio Mom on Front Lines of Oil and Gas Boom
- Ohio Telepresser Audio Recording, NEW REPORT: Trump Administration Attacks on Methane Safeguards Threaten Rural and Urban Families, Adds to Pollution Burden of Vulnerable Populations
- Press Release, NEW REPORT: Trump Administration Attacks on Methane Safeguards Threaten Rural and Urban Families, Adds to Pollution Burden of Vulnerable Populations
- All in a Day’s Work Blog, Mama Summit and the Clean Air Force Initiative
- The Columbus Dispatch, Letter: Women’s group sought to clear the air
- WFXN The Fox, 22nd Annual Earth Stewardship Kick-off
- Public Now, Earth Stewardship 2018 – Kickoff
- Columbus Patch, OSU Professor Joins Lawsuit Against US EPA
- Evangelical Environmental Network, Being a Mom and an Advocate at the Same Time
- Yahoo Sports, OSU Professor Joins Lawsuit Against US EPA
- Blog Talk Radio, Being a Mom and an Advocate at the Same Time
- WCSM Radio, Map Highlights Where Ohio Kids Are Exposed to Oil, Gas Emissions
- Public News Service, Report: EPA Cuts Could Hurt Ohio’s Air Quality
- Statehouse News Bureau, This Region Of Ohio Ranks Among The Worst In Country For Risk Of Breathing Problems
- Public News Service, Discussion Highlights Ohio Impacts of Proposed EPA Cuts
- Statehouse News Bureau, EPA Engineer: Proposed Cuts Mean “Less Cops On The Beat”
- WOSU Public Media, Environmental Groups Say EPA Budget Cuts Could Harm Ohio
- MyInforms, ENVIRONMENTAL GROUPS SAY EPA BUDGET CUTS COULD HARM OHIO
- Ideastream, EPA Engineer: Proposed Cuts Mean “Less Cops On The Beat”
- MyInforms, U.S. EPA CUTS COULD AFFECT OHIO’S LAND, AIR AND WATER
- WCBE 90.5 FM, U.S. EPA Cuts Could Affect Ohio’s Land, Air And Water
- Press Statement, Moms Have a Message for Vice President Mike Pence During Ohio Visit
- Richland Source, Nearly 50 Mansfield Elementary girls wrapping up first STEM camp
- Our Climate Voices, LAURA | MANSFIELD, OHIO
- The Courier, Ohio Daybook
- Mansfield News Journal, Two families would lose homes in Mansfield dam project
- EcoWatch, Another Reason to Halt Rover Pipeline: It’s a Climate Disaster
- Mansfield News Journal, Letter: Climate change, pollution threaten asthmatic children
- The Vindicator, Keep methane emissions standards, environmentalists urge
- The Vindicator, Senate should leave intact rules governing methane
- Mansfield News Journal, Earth Stewardship is taking ownership of your community
- Mansfield News Journal, How to live a more green life
- WMFD TV, Mansfield North End Flooding Issues A Cause For Concern
- Public News Service, Ohio Groups Will Fight Trump Climate Order
- The Daily Record, Gazebo gathering says ‘thanks’ to Sen. Brown
- Richland Source, Community leaders thank Sen. Brown for voting against Pruitt
- Mansfield News Journal, Local leaders condemn new EPA head as Trump signs order
- WFXN-FM, 21st Annual Earth Stewardship Kick-off
- Cleveland.com, Climate change is making Americans sick, nation’s medical societies warn
- Mansfield News Journal, Letter: Consider clean energy
- Think Progress, Kids and elderly people in these 9 states spend a scary amount of time near fracking
- Shred of Truth, KIDS AND ELDERLY PEOPLE IN THESE 9 STATES SPEND A SCARY AMOUNT OF TIME NEAR FRACKING
- Richland Source, Voters should take advantage of a right that was hard-earned
- That Mama Gretchen, VOTING IS ABOUT TEACHING OUR CHILDREN THAT THEIR VOICES MATTER … AND 9 BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS
- Ohio Valley Environmental Coalition, Resources for Info on #Fracking Health E
- Richland Source, 2 families given 160 pounds of food
- Richland Source, Food drive to benefit local families in need
- Public News Service, Millions of Ohioans Living Near Toxic Emissions
- Fox 19 News, Report: Hamilton County among most polluted in U.S.
- Richland Source, EPA pushes forward in cutting methane emissions, Richland County not affected yet
- Akron Beacon Journal, U.S. EPA releases rules on methane emissions from new oil, natural gas wells; rules on existing wells may be next
- Windpower Engineering, Extending the freeze on clean energy ties Ohio to old power tech
- Public News Service, New Attempt to Keep Ohio Clean Energy Standards on Ice
- The Columbus Dispatch, Rally urges end to clean-energy standard freeze
- Cleveland.com, Activists to call out DeWine over Clean Power Plan lawsuit
- The Columbus Dispatch, Cleaner air is better deal in the long run
- WMFD, Ohio Interfaith Power And Light Holds Video Conference
- Midwest Energy News, Ohio advocates point out health costs of delaying emissions cuts
- The Energy Collective, Protect Our Families: Bring Back Ohio’s Clean Energy Standards
- Coshocton Tribune, Play-in focuses on air quality for families
- The Hannah Report, U.S. Supreme Court Stays Clean Power Plan; Ohio Stakeholders React
- WOSU Radio, Mother Takes Her Fight For Clean Air To The Statehouse
- The Hannah Report, Senate GOP Still Seeking to Extend Energy Freeze
- WKSU Public Radio, Moms Clean Air Force wants to reverse renewable-energy freeze
- Statehouse News Bureau, Mother Takes Her Fight For Clean Air To The Statehouse
- Cleveland.com, Methane pollution threatens Ohio’s health: Laura Burns, Mom’s Clean air Force
- Cleveland.com, Reverse course on Ohio renewable-energy mandates freeze: Ellen Eilers (Opinion)
- Richland Source, Mansfield councilman supports EPA cuts to methane emissions
- Richland Source, Mansfield council passes home protection bill
- Cleveland.com, Climate change, energy to be topics at town hall meeting in Parma tonight
- Public News Service, Clean Energy Standard Freeze “Suffocating” Investment in Ohio?
- Richland Source, Community hears about proposed methane regulations
- Mansfield News Journal, Letter | New methane pollution standards make sense
- Akron Beacon Journal, U.S. EPA releases plan to curtail methane emissions from oil, gas wells, pipelines, processing plants, storage facilities
- The Lakewood Observer, State Representative, Moms Clean Air Force And Blue Green Alliance
- Richland Source, Councilman Don Bryant, others plead for national standards on methane emissions
- WMFD TV, Environmental Advocates Call For Methane Pollution Controls
- The Columbus Dispatch, Portman criticized for emissions stance
- The Vindicator, Portman pollution amendment criticized in $500K Ohio ad buy
- WRAL News, Environmental group’s ad decries Portman pollution amendment
- WOSU Public Media, Portman Pollution Amendment Criticized In $500K Ohio Ad Buy
- Greenfield Daily Reporter, National environmental group launches $500K ad campaign targeting Portman pollution amendment
- Fox Business, National environmental group launches $500K ad campaign targeting Portman pollution amendment
- Cleveland.com, Environmental groups to hit Rob Portman with TV ads for his global warming proposal (video)
- Good Mornings, March 17, 2015 Radio Clip
- The Lima News, Kasich: Tax cuts, innovation can continue Ohio’s success
- Daily Reporter, Gov. Kasich in State of State speech ties more tax cuts, education changes to Ohio’s success
- Daily Journal, Gov. Kasich in State of State speech ties more tax cuts, education changes to Ohio’s success
- The Columbus Dispatch, June 2014 Best of the Rest
- Cleveland.com, Ohio catering to big business by freezing renewable energy standards: Letter to the Editor
- Cleveland.com, Ohio renewable energy and efficiency rules frozen for two years as Gov. John Kasich signs legislation
- Russia Today, Ohio becomes first state to reverse energy efficiency, renewable fuel mandates
- ThinkProgress, Moms, Nurses Laud New EPA Carbon Pollution Plan: ‘Ultimately, It Will Save Lives’
- nbc4i.com, Fact Check: Energy Policy
- WBNS-10TV, Ohio On The Verge Of Rolling Back Green Energy Mandates
- The Akron Beacon Journal, No Retreat
- The Toledo Blade, A test for pols: Keep or gut clean-energy law?
- The Idea Stream, Ohio’s Green Energy Mandates
- Westlake Bay Village Observer, Support renewable energy and energy efficiency in Ohio
- The Columbus Dispatch, Wise consumers won’t switch to FirstEnergy
- Lancaster Eagle Gazette, Ohio’s clean energy standards must be maintained
- The Plain Dealer, The electrifying truth behind FirstEnergy: letter to the editor
- The Plain Dealer, Clean air group pushes FirstEnergy boycott
- Columbus Business First, FirstEnergy boycott targets utility’s stance on energy efficiency standards
- The Columbus Dispatch, Enviros don’t “like” FirstEnergy
- The Toledo Blade, Groups want to keep Ohio energy efficiency laws
- Athens Ohio Today, Locals receive training to test air quality associated with fracking, injection wells
- The Athens News, Group signs on locals to test air quality near injection wells
- EcoWatch, Cleveland City Council Passes Resolution Supporting Ohio’s Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Laws
- The Columbus Dispatch, Family Fun: Free for All
Contact your local paper:
- Submit a letter to the editor of the Cleveland Plain Dealer
- Email a letter (no attachments) to the Akron Beacon Journal at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email a letter (no attachments) to the Youngstown Vindicator at email@example.com
- Submit a letter to the editor of the Canton Repository
- Submit a letter to the editor of the Columbus Dispatch
- Submit a letter to the editor of the Athens Messenger
- Email a letter (no attachments) to the Toledo Blade at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a letter to the editor of the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Audubon, Ohio
- Blue Green Alliance
- Clean Fuels Ohio
- Climate Central
- Climate Reality Project
- Consider Biking
- Earth Day Coalition
- Environment Ohio
- Environmental Health Watch
- For Our Future
- Friends for Environmental Justice
- Green Columbus
- Interfaith Power & Light
- League of Conservation Voters
- NextGen Climate
- North End Community Improvement Collaborative
- Ohio Citizen Action
- Ohio Environmental Council
- Ohio Parent Teacher Association
- Ohio School Nurses
- Richland Soil & Water Conservation District
- Sierra Club, Ohio
- The American Lung Association, Ohio
- Union of Concerned Scientists, Ohio
- Voices for Ohio’s Children
Friday, October 26: Moms Clean Air Force Ohio organizer, Laura Burns is presenting at a United Methodist Women district meeting in Canfield.
Field organizer, Laura Burns participated in a telepresser organized by the Ohio Environmental Council (OEC) in response to methane rollbacks.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio hosted a GOTV event in Mansfield in cooperation with the Richland County Board of Elections.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio tabled at the Happy Healthy Holy Conference with the Evangelical Environmental Network.
Field organizer, Laura Burns was the featured speaker for the Capitol Area United Methodist Women district meeting on September 22. She spoke to 68 women about climate change, children’s health and the Biblical imperative to care for others.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio tabled at the Loundonville Health Fair.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio tabled at the Wexner center for The Truth has Changed event.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio attended a solar conference in Bexley with Mayor Kessler.
Field organizer, Laura Burns presented at a Clean Cars Press Event.
Members of Moms Clean Air Force Ohio attended the fifth annual Play-In for Climate Action on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC.
Field organizer, Laura Burns spoke at All Souls UU Church.
Field organizer, Laura Burns joined Midwest field organizer, Kelly Nichols in Detroit to deliver over 13,000 petition signatures from Moms Clean Air Force members demanding that the big 3 automakers–Ford, Chrysler and GM–continue enforcing Clean Cars Standard
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio hosted a Mama Summit in Columbus to learn about and celebrate local action on climate change. Representatives from the Columbus mayor’s office, Councilwoman Liz Brown’s office and Congresswoman Joyce Beatty’s office were present.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio tabled at the UMW assembly with Beth Bond from Evangelical Environmental Network (EEN).
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio is tabled at the Coshoctan Earth Day Festival.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio spoke on a bipartisan climate solutions panel.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio participated in the kick-off of the 22nd Anniversary Earth Stewardship Celebration in Mansfield.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio participated in WooTalks Methane and Pipelines.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio hosted a showing of the climate movie, Keeping Watch.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio hosted a house party to connect with new and existing members and learn more about climate and health issues.
Field organizer, Laura Burns spoke on a Climate Solutions panel at OSU.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio hosted a State of the Union watch party at Gateway Film Center.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio hosted a Health Summit in Cincinnati.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio members traveled to Washington, DC to meet with lawmakers and urge them to protect EPA’s budget.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio tabled at the Madsion Farmer’s market.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio tabled at OSU Mansfield for the Involvement Fair.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio members testified at a Citizen Hearing focused on the EPA budget.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio attended a free screening of An Inconvenient Sequel Truth to Power in Columbus.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio tabled at the Oneness Family Fest in Cincinnati.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio members attended the 2017 Play-In for Climate Action in Washington, DC, where they met with Senator Brown and Senator Portman’s staff.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio marched in the Columbus Red White and Boom parade.
Field consultant, Laura Burns spoke at an accountability event at Senator Portman’s Cincinnati office.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio attended the Cuyahoga River memorial event.
Field Consultant, Laura Burns participated in a DC fly-in organized by Earthjustice focused on communicating with members of Congress and EPA staff on ozone and children’s health.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio tabled and spoke at the Cincinnati Climate Rally.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio tabled at event with OEC at the Women’s Club in Cincinnati.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio sponsored the Green Cincinnati Thought Leader event.
Field consultant, Laura Burns spoke during the Sunday service at the Bellville UU church.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio hosted Mama Summit 2017 at the Statehouse in Columbus. Participants joined for advocacy training and lobby visits to advocate for the health and wellness of our children.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio attended and spoke at the Peoples Climate Rally in Cincinnati.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio attended the Coshocton Earth Day Celebration.
Field consultant, Laura Burns spoke on a panel at a Keep Wayne Wild event.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio hosted a press conference in Mansfield to highlight disapproval of President Trump’s executive order that attacks clean air safeguards.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio attended the Raising Richland County Community Garden Summit.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio hosted a rally to thank Senator Brown for his commitment to vote no on Scott Pruitt’s nomination to head EPA.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio attended Earth Stewardship Celebration Kick off.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio joined the Richland County Environmental Stewardship Committee.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio field consultant, Laura Burns traveled to DC with her children to meet with her Senators to express why the nomination of Scott Pruitt to head EPA is concerning for Ohioans. Later in the month, Laura attended Scott Pruitt’s EPA nomination committee hearing in DC.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio mobilized “Front Line Moms” in response to legislation that would turn Ohio’s clean energy standards into unenforceable goals for the next three years and allow Ohio’s largest mercantile customers to opt out of energy efficiency programs completely.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio attended a Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee hearing on SB 320.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio was represented at the CAC Thought Leaders Forum at Ohio State University with speakers from Ohio State’s Byrd Polar Climate and Research Center, and public health speaker from OSU.
Field manager, Tracy Sabetta attended an editorial board meeting with the Canton Repository.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio field organizer, Laura Burns attended a “Thought Leaders on Climate” event in Cleveland.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio attended the Ohio EPA Rover Pipeline hearing in Wooster.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio hosted a GOTV breakfast at the NC State Urban Center in Mansfield.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio hosted a Play-In for Climate Action in Mansfield.
Representatives from Ohio Environmental Council, Moms Clean Air Force and other local environmental groups discussed the health and environmental impacts of compressor stations at an Environmental Health Town Hall.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio hosted a “School’s Out Food Drive” contributing to the over 4,542 pounds of food collected by Moms Clean Air Force chapters nationwide.
Field organizer, Laura Burns taught a summer science class on pollution and clean energy at Little Buckeye Children’s Museum.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio attended the Good Jobs, Green Jobs Conference.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio attended the Audubon Grange Gardening for Climate event.
Field organizer, Laura Burns was interviewed by Cincinnati Fox19 news for a report on the air pollution in Hamilton county.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio attended the Energy and Natural Resources committee hearing on Senate Bill 320.
Field Manager, Tracy Sabetta represented Moms Clean Air Force during a presentation to the Ohio Senate Democratic Caucus on May 4. Tracy discussed the health benefits of implementing the Clean Power Plan at the state level and reinstating Ohio’s renewable energy and energy efficiency standards. All 10 State Senators and their staff were present and asked questions about the information presented.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio recruited mother, Rashay Layman to participate in a roundtable discussion with Columbus City Councilwoman Liz Brown linking climate change and the need to fill the current Supreme Court vacancy.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio appeared as a guest on Mansfield Public Television show “I Love my Job”.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio will attend Shelby Earth Day Festival.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio hosted a Read-In at Ashland public school.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio tabled at Coshoctan EARTH day festival.
Moms Clean Air Force worked with partners to host “Faith and Climate Day of Action”–a combined press conference and advocacy day with 15 diverse Ohio faith-based organizations.
A Moms Clean Air Force Ohio representative spoke at American Heritage Girls (junior high/high school troop).
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio attended a Women in Conservation event in Columbus.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio hosted a Play-In for Climate Action at Great Lakes Science Center in Cleveland, featuring educational kids’ activities and a press conference.
Moms Clean Air Force hosted a Read-In and “Pollution and You” presentation at Ashland Junior High.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio hosted a “Read-In” at the Coshocton public library.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio hosted a State of the Climate simulcast with OH Interfaith Power & Light at the Ontario Library.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio hosted a Read-In at Mansfield Christian school.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio co-hosted a Moms and Docs Roundtable with Environment Ohio.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio helped host a discussion of climate and clean energy in Ohio’s communities with NextGen Founder and President Tom Steyer at the Museum of Contemporary Art in downtown Cleveland. In attendance were more than 100 state and local elected officials, business owners, faith leaders, public health officials and others. Speakers included: Tom Steyer, NextGen Climate; Rev. Otis Moss, Senior Pastor of Chicago’s Trinity United Church of Christ; Claire Boettler, President of the Ohio Public Health Association; David Beach, Director of the Green City Blue Lake Institute at the Cleveland Museum of Natural History, emcee.
Ladies Who Lead event, Ohio Statehouse, Ladies’ Gallery. Speakers included Super Mom Michele Timmons, Teresa Brown of Women of Steel, and Representative Nickie Antonio
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio held a Play-In for Climate Action at the Dublin City Recreation Center in Dublin, Ohio.
- Laura Burns, Moms Clean Air Force
- Dr. Benjamin Kopp, Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Richard Hicks, Columbus Public Health
Moms Clean Air Force Super Mom, Dr. Julie Novel participated in the Climate Central report release & launch of America’s Preparedness Report Card. The press event focused on extreme heat events in Ohio and the need for state and local climate preparedness. Additional speakers included State Representative David Leland and Franklin County Commissioner Marilyn Brown.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio presented at Organizing for Peace and Sustainability held in the Bayley Room of Beeghly Library.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio attended and presented at the citizen methane hearing in Carrollton, Ohio.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio organizer, Laura Burns presented on methane at the Mansfield, OH City Council, Home Protection Act to ensure financial safety for homeowners in the event that a drill or waste site comes within city limits.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio attended a round table discussion on climate change in Canfield, Ohio.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio spoke at Ursuline Center as part of a three person panel on global responsibility and climate change.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio co-hosted clean energy forums in Cleveland and Cincinnati.
May 2015: Mama Summit in Columbus | Moms Clean Air Force Ohio members gathered for the second annual Ohio Mama Summit at the state capitol. The Ohio Mama Summit brought together a contingent of mostly brand new moms who completed 15 visits to lawmakers’ offices to discuss climate change. State Representative Nickie Antonio was the keynote speaker for the press conference, which received local radio coverage.
June 2014: Moms Clean Air Force sent two Ohioans to be present at EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy’s release of America’s Clean Power Plan.
May 2014: Moms Clean Air Force Ohio hosted the state’s first ]Mama Summit, with more than 50 parents and advocates from around Ohio conducting 30 legislative visits and meeting with a member of Governor Kasich’s staff to present signatures in support of clean energy in Ohio.
March 2014: More than 500 postcards from Ohioans in support of EPA’s proposed standards to limit carbon dioxide emissions from new power plants were delivered to EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy in person by Ohio student activist Emily Harrell and her mom.
2014: We made more than 100 legislative visits with Ohio lawmakers and their staff at the state and federal level, in Columbus and in Washington, DC, raising the concerns of moms and dads across the state.
Moms Clean Air Force Ohio was recognized on the floor of the Ohio House of Representatives for their advocacy efforts in 2014 while the Ohio State University Marching Band paraded up the aisle of the chamber playing the school’s fight song.
- Interview with Aryeh Alex, Trustee, Franklin Township, Ohio
- Interview: Councilwoman Melanie Houston of Grandview Heights, Ohio
- Interview with Councilwoman Elizabeth Brown of Columbus, Ohio
- Interview: Ohio Representative Kristin Boggs
- Interview with Ohio State Representative David Leland
- Interview: Mansfield, Ohio Councilman Don Bryant
- Interview with Ohio State Representative Dan Ramos
- Interview: Ohio’s Representative Nickie Antonio
- Ohio Interview: Lakewood At-Large Member Of Council Tom Bullock
- Interview: Ohio House Minority Leader Tracy Maxwell Heard
- Interview: South Euclid City Councilwoman Jane Goodman
- 200 North High St.
Columbus, OH 43215
- Email: Contact form
- Phone: (614) 469-2083
- Twitter: @SenSherrodBrown
- 37 West Broad Street
Columbus, OH 43215
- Email: Contact form
- Phone: (614) 469-6774
- Twitter: @PortmanPress
US House of Representatives
Steve Chabot (District 1)
- 441 Vine Street, Rm. 3003
Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Email: Contact form
- Phone: (513) 684-2723
- Twitter: @RepSteveChabot
Brad Wenstrup (District 2)
- 7954 Beechmont Ave, Suite 200
Cincinnati, OH 45255
- Email: Contact form
- Phone: (513) 474-7777
- Twitter: @RepBradWenstrup
Joyce Beatty (District 3)
471 East Broad StreetSuite 1100Columbus, OH 43215
- Email: Contact form
- Phone: (614) 220-0003
- Twitter: @RepBeatty
Jim Jordan (District 4)
Bob Latta (District 5)
- 1045 North Main St, Ste 6
Bowling Green, OH 43402
- Email: Contact form
- Phone: (419) 354-8700
- Twitter: @boblatta
Bill Johnson (District 6)
Bob Gibbs (District 7)
Warren Davidson (District 8)
Marcy Kaptur (District 9)
- One Maritime Plaza, Room 600
Toledo, OH 43604
- Email: Contact form
- Phone: (419) 259-7500
- Twitter: @RepMarcyKaptur
Michael Turner (District 10)
- 120 West 3rd St, Ste. 305
Dayton, Ohio 45402
- Email: Contact form
- Phone: (937) 225-2843
- Twitter: @RepMikeTurner
Marcia Fudge (District 11)
- 4834 Richmond Road, Suite 150
Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
- Email: Contact form
- Phone: (216) 522-4900
- Twitter: @RepMarciaFudge
District 12 – Currently Vacant
Tim Ryan (District 13)
Dave Joyce (District 14)
- 1 Victoria Place, Room 320
Painesville, OH 44077
- Email: Contact form
- Phone: (440) 352-3939
- Twitter: @RepDaveJoyce
Steve Stivers (District 15)
- 3790 Municipal Way
Hilliard, OH 43026
- Email: Contact form
- Phone: (614) 771-4968
- Twitter: @RepSteveStivers
Jim Renacci (District 16)
- 1 Park Center Drive
Wadsworth, OH 44281
- Email: Contact form
- Phone: (330) 334-0040
- Twitter: @RepJimRenacci