Moms Clean Air Force is seeking a highly motivated individual in Western Pennsylvania who is dedicated to children’s health and addressing climate change. This part-time position will be dedicated to executing an issue-based campaign in order to:
- Increase the visibility of Moms Clean Air Force;
- Protect the Clean Air Act from attacks;
- Develop a strong coalition of partners and supermoms in Western Pennsylvania to support and grow Moms Clean Air Force’s mission in the region;
- Communicate and engage with elected officials and decision makers in Western Pennsylvania to advocate for strong clean air standards and help advance Moms Clean Air Force’s policy goals;
- Increase awareness of Moms Clean Air Force and its mission through social & earned media;
- Identify and implement state-specific goals and tactics to further national and state-level policy goals.
- Experience developing and implementing issue-based campaigns;
- Media and communications skills
- Familiarity working with online advocacy tools, website, and/or blogs;
- Project management skills;
- Ability to work proactively and independently;
- General understanding of environmental issues and Pennsylvania politics.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Terra Pascarosa at email@example.com