Moms Clean Air Force is seeking a highly motivated individual in Cleveland, OH who is dedicated to children’s health and addressing climate change. This full-time position will be dedicated to executing a non-partisan campaign in order to:
- Drive voter turnout in the greater Cleveland area for the November election;
- Increase the visibility of Moms Clean Air Force at campaign events and the GOP Convention;
- Work with a state-based coalition to protect the Clean Air Act and America’s Clean Power Plan from attacks;
- Communicate and engage with elected officials and decision makers in Ohio to advocate for strong clean air standards and help advance Moms Clean Air Force’s policy goals;
- Use social media and digital organizing tools to drive member engagement and voter turnout;
- Identify and implement state-specific goals and tactics to further national and state-level policy goals.
- Experience developing and implementing issue-based campaigns;
- Media and communications skills;
- Familiarity working with online advocacy tools, website, and/or blogs;
- Project management skills;
- Ability to work proactively and independently;
- General understanding of environmental issues and Ohio politics.
Please send resume and cover letter to: Terra Pascarosa, email@example.com