- This event has passed.
Georgia Moms Celebrate Electric School Buses
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
On November 3 at 1 PM, Moms Clean Air Force will join the Electrification Coalition and several other environmental and community groups to celebrate an EPA grant for electric school buses to the Clayton County School District. The addition of 25 electric school buses to the Clayton County fleet marks a landmark step in transportation electrification for the state of Georgia. Parents, environmental groups, and business leaders will celebrate the grant and share how electric school buses will provide jobs to over 2,000 Georgians and improve the health and well-being of Georgia children and the environment.
– Mary Linn, GA Campaign Organizer for the Electrification Coalition
– Cary Ritzler, GA Organizer for Southern Alliance for Clean Energy
– Jennette Gayer, State Director of Environment Georgia
– Lily Zwann, GA Field Coordinator for Moms Clean Air Force
– Allie Brown, Political Director for Georgia Conservation Voters
– Tanya Coventry-Strader, Interim Executive Director of Mothers & Others for Clean Air
– Albert Burleigh, Executive Director of EV Business Development at Blue Bird Corp.