Families Stand Strong for Climate Action in Paris
In early December, world leaders met in Paris to hammer out a global climate agreement that will limit greenhouse gas emissions from polluting nations. That agreement could protect our children – and all future children – from the impacts of climate change.
We’ve joined an international coalition of parent groups, Our Kids’ Climate, and brought the voice of parents to the Paris climate talks. Together, we are gathering the names of parents from every corner of the world, thousands upon thousands of us, to tell world leaders to act on climate. Now. For our kids.
- What the Paris Climate Agreement Gives Our Children
- Hope and Reality on Paris Climate Accord
- The Climate Generation
- Mom Notes from COP21
- Moms Clean Air Force COP21 Diary from Paris: Day 1
- #ActinParis Connects the World
- President Obama: “Let That Be The Common Purpose Here In Paris: A World That Is Worthy Of Our Children.”
- In 10 Days I’m Going to Paris
- Protecting Children in a Changing Climate
- It’s Our Kids’ Climate
LIVE! FROM PARIS: PARENTS AND KIDS SHOWCASE WHY THEY CARE ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE
We want to hear from you! Submit your own photo or video–email email@example.com with your submission.
Carbon offsets being provided by Terrapass