TOPICS: Children's Health, Montana, Motherhood
TOPICS: Children's Health, Montana, Motherhood
TOPICS: Activism, Climate Change, Coal, Montana, Politics
TOPICS: Economics, Environment, Montana, Politics
TOPICS: Activism, Alaska, Children's Health, Colorado, EPA, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Politics, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington State, Wisconsin, Wyoming
- The Livingston Enterprise, Preparing for wildfire topic of Wednesday panel discussion
- Park County Environmental Council, Is fracking the future of our public lands?
- Dig This Chick, WHATEVER THE QUESTION, THE ANSWER IS LOVE
- Huffington Post, What It Was Like Living Near A Superfund Site
- Video Clip, Montana mom speaks out
- Video Clip, 9 year old Margot Cline on why we should keep the air clean
- The Missoulian, Represent common ground values
- KTVH, First Lady Bullock and kids gather to pick #ProtectMT coloring contest winner
- KRTV 10pm Evening News, News Clip
- Montana Public Radio, Montanans Pitch In To Bring Clean Air To Classrooms
- The Missoulian, Montanans discuss effects of EPA cuts, regulatory rollbacks
- Insurance News Net, Montanans discuss effects of EPA cuts, regulatory rollbacks
- Bozeman Daily Chronicle, State’s delegation should work to control pollution
- Wherevent, Helena Clean Air Play-in
- Bozeman Daily Chronicle, Stand up for common decency that has long graced Montana
- The Rachel Maddow Show, Montana GOP Chair Afraid Of Too Much Voting
- Independent Record, Supporting Governor Bullock’s energy plan for Montana
- The Missoulian, Proud to support Bullock’s energy plan
- KXLH Helena, Clean Energy Fair held in Helena
- Public News Service, Clean Air Advocates Launch Ad Campaign on Montana Energy Blueprint
- Bozeman Daily Chronicle, Anything is possible; just ask President Roosevelt
- Independent Record, Montana moms celebrate Bullock’s energy plan
- Press Release, Montana Moms Celebrate Governor Bullock’s Clean Air Initiative, Energy Plan
- Public News Service, Advocates Rally in Missoula for Earth Day 2016
- The Missoulian, UM, Missoula events celebrate Earth Week
- Bozeman Daily Chronicle, Montana must commit to a future of clean energy
- KTVH, Kids Decorate Capitol With Colorful Hand-prints
- Independent Record, Elementary students push governor for clean air and water
- The Missoulian, Now is the time for clean energy
- Bozeman Daily Chronicle, Now is the time to get behind clean energy
- Public News Service, Montana Clean-Air Advocates Laud Court Decision on Clean Power Plan
- Missoulian, Cutting carbon pollution will benefit MT’s children
- Great Falls Tribune, Cutting carbon pollution will benefit Montana’s children
- Billings Gazette, Climate changes affects Montana kids’ health
- Bozeman Daily Chronicle, Cutting carbon will benefit Montana’s children
- Montana Public Radio, ‘Moms Clean Air Force’ Slams ‘Clean Power Plan’ Lawsuits
- Public News Service, Montanans Visit D.C.: Clean Power Plan is in State Hands
- Charge MT
- Citizens Climate Lobby
- Coffee Crossing
- Front Street School
- Katabatic Brewing Company
- Livingston Farm to School
- Livingston Food Resource Center
- Livingston Recreation Department
- Montana Conservation Voters Education Fund
- Montana Mountain Mamas
- Montana Renewable Energy Association
- Montana Women For
- Montessori Island School
- Onsite Energy
- Sleeping Giant Citizen Council
- Park County Environmental Council
- The Climate Reality Project and I AM PRO SNOW
- Yellowstone Bend Citizen Council
- Yellowstone Gateway Business Coalition
Weekly Friday Clean Air Kids Hike: Most Montana Moms have one thing in common: we love spending time outside with our kids. And we have so much clean air and so much Montana to explore!
Please join Moms Clean Air Force’s Montana Field Manager, Michelle Uberuaga, for our Friday Clean Air Kids hike. Most of our hikes take place in SW Montana, but we’d love an excuse to travel, meet new moms and explore new hiking trails. Contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org to join a hike or to help organize a hike in your community.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana hosted a panel discussion on public health and the economic impacts of wildfires in Montana. This discussion featured community leaders, health professionals, and moms. Attendees learned about the health and economic impacts of wildfires to our communities and received information on how to prepare for the upcoming fire seasons.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana hosted a series of house parties.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana co-hosted a film series, including “An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power”.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana hosted a gathering at a Billings Supermom’s home to engage on issues that are impacting the health of our children.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana co-hosted a film series, including “From the Ashes”.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana participated in HuffPost’s Listen to America Tour in Livingston.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana members traveled to Washington, DC to meet with lawmakers and urge them to protect EPA’s budget.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana joined First Lady Lisa Bullock in Helena, Montana to select the winner of the summer coloring contest.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana hosted a “Play-In for Climate Action” in Helena, in conjunction with the Clean Energy Fair and Sun Run.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana tabled in Big Sky at a family festival.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana hosted a “Mama summit”, climbing Sacajawea Peak.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana tabled at the Livingston Hoot.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana members attended and spoke at an EPA hearing regarding lowering the water quality standards for superfund cleanup.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana attended a People’s’ Hearing in Bozeman focused on how EPA budget cuts and protective rule rollbacks being proposed would impact Montana families and communities.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana attended and testified at a EPA Public Meeting in Anaconda focused on water quality standards associated with Superfund clean-up.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana members attended the 2017 Play-In for Climate Action in Washington, DC, where they met with Senator Tester and Senator Daines.
Members of Moms Clean Air Force Montana joined a local business to ride in the Livingston 4th of July parade.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana presented at a Rotary Club meeting.
Moms Clean Air Force Montanta hosted a Father’s Day “Missoula Meet-up and Picnic” at Silver Park, including floating the river, fishing, picnic and park meet-up.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana hosted a trail ride in Livingston.
Moms Clean Air Force attended “Family Adventure Day” with Montana Mountain Mamas, REI and Friends of Hyalite.
Moms Clean Air Force attended a screening of Supermom Erica Lighthiser’s HGTV off-grid Montana in Livingston, MT.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana participated in a solidarity climate march with student groups in Missoula, MT.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana attended a Celebration of Science in Gardiner, MT.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana attended the March for Science in Bozeman.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana met with staff from Senator Daines’ and Senator Tester’s offices.
Supermom, Erica Lighthiser attended a public lands rally in Helena with her family and thanked Senator Tester for his work to protect Montana’s air and water for the next generation.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana attended a town hall hosted by Senator Tester.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana partnered with Montana Mountain Mamas to bring a bus of Livingston residents to Helena for a solar rally.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana participated in the women’s Q-tip march on Senator Daines in Bozeman.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana supermom, Hannah hosted “Bring the town hall to Daines” in Helena.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana attended a Solar job rally and citizen lobby training in Helena.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana attended an event hosted by Senator Tester at the Bozeman Library: “Plowing Forward; Farming in a Changing Climate.”
Moms Clean Air Force hosted an outreach event in Missoula.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana participated in a Citizen Lobby Day.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana attended Governor Steve Bullock’s 2017 Kids’ Inaugural Ball in Helena.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana marched in a local Montana Women’s March, part of a network of marches held across the country.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana members traveled to Washington, DC to meet with their Senators and urge them to oppose the nomination of Scott Pruitt to head EPA.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana tabled at Bozeman Christmas stroll.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana partnered with Montana Mountain Mamas and hosted a GOTV event at the local brewery.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana hosted a presidential debate watch party.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana hosted a House Party in Helena.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana tabled at Harvest party.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana tabled at Raptor Fest.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana hosted a house party in Missoula.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana hosted a Play-In for Climate Action in conjunction with Montana’s Clean Energy Fair and Sun Run.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana partnered with Montana Renewable Energy Association and Sleeping Giants Citizen Council for a Sun Run, Energy Fair and Play-in for Climate Action at the Helena Capitol.
Field organizer, Michelle Uberuaga attended the National Park Service 100th centennial and met with Senator Jon Tester’s staff.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana hosted Every Kid in a Park at the Bozeman Public Library to celebrate Yellowstone’s Centennial with Montana Mountain Mamas.
Field organizer, Michelle Uberuaga, and her two-year-old daughter, Neva, provided video testimony for EPA’s Clean Energy Incentive Program hearing in Chicago.
On July 8, 2016, Michelle Uberuaga and a group of Moms and bikes led the Livingston Roundup Parade (attended by 8000 people). The bike brigade followed Governor Steve Bullock.
On July 16, 2016, Michelle Uberuaga hosted the School’s Out Food Drive collection event at the community gardens.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana hosted their first Mama Summit at the Lewis and Clark Caverns.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana members biked across the panhandle of Idaho.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana hosted a Mother’s Day Float fishing trip with Montana Mountain Mamas and Montana’s Last Best Outfitters. Attendees included First Lady Lisa Bullock and her three children, and Livingston city council women, Dorel Hoglund and her two daughters. The event was covered by outdoor reporter, Brett French of the Billings Gazette.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana hosted a mama hike and meetup.
Field Organizer, Michelle Uberuaga hosted a Kids Clean Air Press Conference featuring Governor Bullock, who delivered comments. With over 150 people in attendance, Governor Bullock stated that he will re-instate the Clean Power Plan advisory council if the stay is lifted and in the meantime he is moving forward with a Montana-made clean energy “blueprint.” Citing the Montana constitution he said, “clean air is your right, which makes it my responsibility.”
Moms Clean Air Force Montana hosted a number of Clean Air Kids Hikes.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana tabled at the Winter Wildlands Alliance Backcountry ski film festival.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana hosted a “Ski-in” at Bridger Bowl. 15 moms participated throughout the day and we gathered 50 beautifully decorated hand prints that we will display in the Capitol building in Helena for our Mama Summit.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana met with a Girl Scout troop in Livingston, MT. The discussion revolved around the importance of clean air and government.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana held a series of Valentine making parties to send to EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy advocating for limits on methane pollution from the oil & gas industry.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana attended a “Women in Politics” event.
Moms Clean Air Force Montana started a weekly “clean air” hiking event.
Field organizer, Michelle Uberuaga testified at a legislative subcommittee hearing in Helena on America’s Clean Power Plan and it’s importance to Montana’s children and families.
December 5th, 2015: Moms Clean Air Force Montana co-hosted a Community Canned Food Drive: Food insecurity and Climate Change | Livingston Food Pantry, 202 S. 2nd Street, Livingston
November 3-5, 2015: Montana “Supermom” Erica Lighthiser traveled to Washington D.C. to urge our elected officials to set strict limitations on methane emissions.
October 28, 2015: Three Montana “Supermoms” participated in a telepresser focused on America’s Clean Power Plan; the story was picked up by Montana Public Radio.
October 6, 2015: Montana Field Manager Michelle Uberuaga met with Attorney General Tim Fox to urge him not to file a lawsuit against America’s Clean Power Plan.
- 30 West 14th Street, Ste. 206
- Helena, MT 59601
- Email: Contact form
- Phone: (406) 443-3189
- Twitter: @SteveDaines
- 2900 4th Ave N, Suite 201
Billings, MT 59101
- Email: Contact form
- Phone: (406) 252-0550
- Twitter: @SenatorTester