Moms Clean Air Force is focused on fighting for clean air.
Here are some of our most important targets–and they’re always moving!
Demand Action against Global Warming
- Support EPA’s Clean Power Plan
- Tell eBay: Pull out of climate denier ALEC
- Petition US Representatives: Unite for a Strong Plan to Fight Global Warming
- Petition the President: Break the Climate Paralysis–Give Us a Plan to Fight Climate Change
Status: President Obama delivered his Climate Action Plan on June 25th, 2013
- Defend Strong Standards on Carbon Pollution from All Power Plants
Status: President Obama has directed the EPA to complete new pollution standards for both new and existing power plants during his Climate Action Plan delivered on June 25th, 2013; on September 20th, 2013 the EPA proposed new rules that would place limits on carbon pollution from new power plants.
- Petition Secretary of State Kerry to Stop the Keystone Pipeline
Status: Delivered comments to the State Department on March 7, 2014
- Petition the President: Stop the Keystone Pipeline
Defend the Clean Air Act
- Soot Pollution Standards (Particulate Matter)
- Cross State Air Pollution Rule (the “Good Neighbor Rule”)
Status: On April 29, 2014 the U.S. Supreme Court affirmed the U.S. EPA’s Cross State Air Pollution Rule
- EPA Tier 3 Standards for Cleaner Gasoline, Fewer Toxic Emissions from Cars
Status: Comment period closed July 1, 2013
- Support the Nomination of Clean Air Act Defender Gina McCarthy to head the EPA
Status: On July 18, 2013 the Senate approved the nomination of Gina McCarthy in a 59-40 vote
Demand Strong Air Quality Protections During Natural Gas Development
- Tell the EPA: we need protection from natural gas pollution
- Petition the President: Protect us from Natural Gas Pollution
Demand Reform of the Outdated Toxic Substances Control Act
- Petition US Senators: protect our families from toxic chemicals.