Every Breath We Take: Attend or Host a Read-In
Every Breath We Take is the only book that teaches young children about air. (Tweet this) Designed to be read aloud by parents, grandparents, older siblings, and relatives.
Moms Clean Air Force field chapters are hosting “Read-Ins” of Every Breath We Take around the country. View the list below to attend a Read-In near you.
Want to host your own Read-In? Contact Anneka at email@example.com to coordinate.
- School Library Journal, Earth Day | It’s a Green Thing
- Kirkus Reviews, EVERY BREATH WE TAKE A Book About Air
- Booklist, Every Breath We Take Review March 15 2016
- Head Butler, Kids hold their breath. They love balloons and kites. They might also like this book about air.
- Tina Says…, Charlesbridge Titles For Spring
- Spit That Out!, New Book and Local Race for Clean Air with Moms Clean Air Force
View & share photos using #EveryBreathWeTake on Social Media: