Despite the overwhelming evidence of current and future impacts from climate change, decision-makers at the national level have done very little. It’s time to do something about that. It’s not just the future we’re talking about, IT’S MY FUTURE, your future and our children’s future at stake.
Is your family serious about fighting climate change? Here’s your chance to take part in a national video and photo contest that will raise awareness and amplify our voices to demand action now on climate change.
- What: Get together with your family or group of friends, and put together a 15-20 second video…or take some fun photos. For example, you can have your small children draw a picture and set it to music…ask your tween to make a music video…budding teen filmmakers — make it persuasive…young adults–make us believe in your desire to make a change. Whomever you are, wherever you are…we want to hear from you. Make it simple, strong, goofy, serious, funny…but make it clear that you care about climate change because IT’S MY FUTURE!
- When: Contest begins April 1 and ends April 30th, 2013
- Who: Children of all ages (parents can submit on behalf of young children).
- How: upload your IT’S MY FUTURE video to a video platform, such as YouTube, and send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org (set video to “public”). Please include your name, city, and contact info in the email.
Win great prizes!
Moms Clean Air Force will upload your IT’S MY FUTURE entries to this Pinterest board, and choose finalists and winners based on the number of likes each submission receives. Be sure to check the board frequently to vote for your favorite submissions!
- 1st prize: Moms Clean Air Force Earth-friendly canvas tote stuffed with Earth-friendly “swag”
- 2nd prize: Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel water bottles
- 3rd prize: MCAF t-shirt
By submitting any photographic images or video to Mom’s Clean Air Force (MCAF) you do hereby consent to the reproduction, use, and dissemination of the images in perpetuity, in whatever medium MCAF may choose, and do understand that you are releasing any rights to the images to MCAF to use in any way it may choose. Submitted images will become property of MCAF.