With headlines about flame-retardants in car seats, formaldehyde in mattresses, toxic talc in baby powder, and long product ingredient labels that claim to be “natural” and “eco,” wouldn’t you love learn how to figure out how to keep your family safer?
If you answered YES, then you’ll love the Twitter Chat Moms Clean Air Force is hosting with the MADE SAFE science team!
We’re excited to team up with MADE SAFE, a nonprofit that provides America’s first comprehensive human health-focused certification for nontoxic products.
WHAT: Ask the Scientist Twitter Chat
WHEN: Thursday, June 15, 6:00 PT/9:00 ET
WHO: You, your friends, and your friends’ friends! Spread the word by sharing the following Tweet:
We need your input! What would you like the MADE SAFE scientist to answer? Submit your question here.
Be sure to RSVP above to be eligible to win giveaways of MADE SAFE certified products, including:
- Rejuva Minerals – Package of Multi Task Powder, Natural Concealer Powder, Natural Look Pressed Foundation
- Meliora Cleaning Products – 3 giveaways of soap stick packages
- Kosmatology – 3-pack of hand soaps
- Pure Natural Detergent – 3 giveaways of one detergent each
- Annmarie Skin Care – Restore Essentials Gift Set
- Organyc – Box of Moderate Flow Pads
- Oilogic – Soothing Baby Essential Oil Roll-on and Soothing Baby Diffusing Oil Blend
- Pleni Naturals – Gift set of Apple + Broccoli Hair & Body Wash, Cucumber + Grape Baby Oil, and Berry + Olive Baby Balm
- Pura Stainless – 3 28oz stainless steel sport bottles
- Naturepedic – Organic Cotton / PLA pillow
- Natracare – 1 box of ultra extra pads, 1 box of panty liners, 1 box of tampons with applicator, 1 box of non-applicator tampons, 1 box of make up removal wipes, 1 box of intimate wipes (6 separate winners)